This is our #1 need for volunteers!
The LMBA is responsible for operating the home and away concession stands at the high school stadium for all events held at the venue, and the proceeds from sales comprise over 65% of our budget. It’s not just football games! We operate during many fall and spring sporting events for girls and boys such as soccer, field hockey, etc.
We need parents from every music program to participate! Helping out is easy (and often fun), and you can work it around your schedule. Please check our home page for SignUp Genius updates so you can sign up!
Here is updated information from our 2023 Concessions lead Lynn Feldman. Thank you to Lynn and your team for all your hard work!
Hello Parents, Students, Alumni & Supporters!!
Please find general information about the concession stand below:
• The concession stand at the OLHS athletic field is the sole responsibility of of the Olentangy Liberty
Music Boosters. Its revenue creates the lion’s share of all funds raised annually to support our
musicians!! It’s continued operation by the boosters is critical to keep the music programs to the
level it currently operates and to give our students the best high school music experience
• Any parent or guardian of a music student should set a goal of signing up for a minimum of two
shifts per season. That is literally a three-hour commitment every six months!! If EVERYONE
volunteered, the burden of running the concessions is very minimal for all involved. For those of
you that are over-achievers…we will gladly welcome you to sign up infinitely!!
• Volunteering at the concession stand is FUN. You get to interact with the students, athletes,
other parents, etc. It brings people together while serving a united purpose. Who knows?? You
may even make a friend!
• There are many roles you can work at the stand… you can open and get all the food ready to go,
you can work the cashier station, you can close and clean up, help stock drinks, run to get donuts
or sandwiches on Friday nights… it all helps us out tremendously.
• Anyone at high school age and beyond is welcome to work the concession stand. You do not not
need to have a student involved to volunteer! Aunts, Uncles, neighbors, friends, co-workers are
all welcome!! Just share the Sign-Up Genius link!
• By working the concession stand you are not only helping the boosters, you are also honoring
the time and effort put forth by our wonderful music directors. We are fortunate to have
tenured and extremely experienced/involved directors in Travis Hicks, Jill Bixler and Doug
O’Neal. It’s the least we can do to volunteer a few hours in support of all they do for our
• As the concession stand coordinators this year, Lynn Feldman and Shanna LaFontaine will be
your points of contact with any questions or concerns. Our phone numbers will be posted at the
stand for any issues that may arise while working a shift. There is always a resource available for
help or questions!
• Reach out if you need us! Lynn Feldman (614) 481-0347 / Lynn.email@example.com
or Shanna LaFontaine (614) 599-4663 / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sign-ups are organized by week. Please toggle using the tabs at the top in finding shifts you are
interested in working. Now get going!!!! Here’s the link: