LMBA monthly meetings take place on the third Tuesday of the month at 7pm either at Liberty High School or via Zoom.
Secretary / Communication Chair
- A MS Word template is provided to capture all minutes.
- Patriot Parent Extracurricular Weekly Newsletter
This role also supports the president in various communications through Facebook, Twitter, Remind, Gmail.
Concessions Chair / Treasurer
The outdoor concession stand is open for all school sponsored sports at the main stadium. This person would officially be in charge of making sure the concession stand runs smoothly during both the fall and spring outdoor events.
The following duties are needed and can be handled by committee to make sure that each event is staffed, opened and closed properly.
- Work with the Athletic Department to obtain the sports schedule for both fall and spring events.
- Stay in contact with the Athletic Department and handle any last minute changes to the sporting schedule.
- Maintain the online SignUp Genius to keep track of volunteers. (This is easily handled from home.)
- Open and close all events at the stand, or find qualified volunteers that can open and close the stand.
- The goal is to keep openers and closers attending only 1 event per week, if not less.
- Keys will be provided to open both concession doors but will occasionally need to be shared with others that are opening and/or closing.