LMBA monthly meetings take place on the third Tuesday of the month at 7pm either at Liberty High School or via Zoom.
The President traditionally overseas the concession stand operations by appointing key volunteers to handle food/drink purchasing, volunteer scheduling, and equipment maintenance.
The Vice President will act as an aide to the President and perform the duties of the President in the absence or inability of that officer to serve.
The Vice President can assume other responsibilities as assigned by the LMBA Board.
Ideally, the Vice President is willing to serve as President in the future.
Secretary / Communication Chair
- A MS Word template is provided to capture all minutes.
- Patriot Parent Extracurricular Weekly Newsletter
This role also supports the president in various communications through Facebook, Twitter, Remind, Gmail.
The fundraising chair will coordinate with all three programs (band, choir, orchestra,) ensuring there are no conflicts across the programs and that all fundraisers are following the “Best Practices” policies set up by the district.
Concessions Chair / Treasurer
The outdoor concession stand is open for all school sponsored sports at the main stadium. This person would officially be in charge of making sure the concession stand runs smoothly during both the fall and spring outdoor events.
The following duties are needed and can be handled by committee to make sure that each event is staffed, opened and closed properly.
- Work with the Athletic Department to obtain the sports schedule for both fall and spring events.
- Stay in contact with the Athletic Department and handle any last minute changes to the sporting schedule.
- Maintain the online SignUp Genius to keep track of volunteers. (This is easily handled from home.)
- Open and close all events at the stand, or find qualified volunteers that can open and close the stand.
- The goal is to keep openers and closers attending only 1 event per week, if not less.
- Keys will be provided to open both concession doors but will occasionally need to be shared with others that are opening and/or closing.