Kroger Community Rewards is a program that donates a portion of your shopping expenses to nonprofit organizations. It is very easy to setup and participate in, and there is no cost to you!
Encourage grandparents, family, and neighbors to participate.
Here’s what to do:
- Create an account at http://www.kroger.com If you already have one, you’re ahead of the game.
- Go online to www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Sign in to your account.
- Go into “My Account”, select “Account Settings” or “Account Summary”.
- Go down to the “Community Rewards” box and select “Edit”.
- On the next screen enter our organization number 80192 and select “Search”.
- Mark the circle next to our name and “Save”.
- After your purchases, look at the bottom of your receipt to verify your community rewards.
NOTE: You must re-enroll in the Community Rewards after April 1st each year. This is not an April Fool’s joke, it’s real.
For more information about the program, visit www.kroger.com/communityrewards.