- OIPA Winterline Show at OLHS Thursday, Feb 2, 2017
The first indoor performance of the season is this Sunday at OLHS! We need lots of volunteers to make this happen, so please visit our volunteer signup.
The final schedule has been published. Our middle school group, War Eagle Winterline, performs at 9:09 AM, and the high school goes on at 10:12 AM. Awards will be at 11:17 AM.
- The band is off to London! Tuesday, Dec 27, 2016After a year and a half of planning, the band departs for London today to march in the London New Year’s Day Parade!
How to Watch From Home
For those not making the trip who want to watch our kids perform, you can catch both the Cadogan Hall and parade performances online.
Thursday, December 29th at 7:30 PM GMT (2:30 PM EST)
We’re told that there will be a live stream link on this site at the time of the event:
Sunday, January 1st at 12:00 PM GMT (7:00 AM EST)
The LNYDP website will be streaming the parade live during the event:
Also, US cable/satellite network RFD-TV will be broadcasting the parade on January 2nd. For details, see here:
Here is a message from our tour assistant who will be helping us while we’re in London:
And here is a video promotion that was done earlier this year featuring some of our kids and Mr. Hicks:
- Band Bonfire Wednesday, Nov 2, 2016
The marching band bonfire is this Saturday, November 5th from 7:00 – 11:00 PM in the Perry’s backyard (address below). We are looking for some volunteers to bring some supplies prior to the event. Please signup at this link if you can help:
We will provide marshmallows and drinks, but bring a snack to share.
Come dressed in your Halloween costume!
Special thanks to the Perry family for once again hosting the event! You can find their house conveniently located at 2548 Dauer Court.
- Chipotle Dining Fundraiser Friday, Oct 21, 2016
Wednesday, October 26th from 5:00pm to 9:00pm
Show the linked flyer and 50% of your purchase will be donated to the Liberty Music Boosters Association!
- Zoombezi Bay Band Party! Wednesday, Aug 10, 2016
Last big party before school starts!
When: Friday, August 12th from 2:00 until you want to leave…
- Gold members: free
- Zoo members: $22.99
- Online day pass: $28.99
- Guest of member: $22.99
We will stake out a spot for all of us to hang out at the grassy area next to the lazy river.
- Mattress Sale Wednesday, Aug 3, 2016
Need a new mattress? Support the high school music programs while saving 40-60% off retail prices for a new name brand mattress.
Saturday, September 3 from 10:00 – 5:00
Please spread the word!
Serta, Simmons, Beautyrest, Gel Active
Full manufacturer warranty
Up to $300 per mattress goes to the LMBA
Can I Help
Yes, please spread the word to everyone you know!
- Marching Band Picnic Sunday, Jul 24, 2016
The summer band picnic is a great way for our kids to start bonding and for new parents and freshman students to get all their band questions answered. Please join us on Sunday, July 24th from 5 – 8:00pm at the Concord Township Park off Home Road. All band and guard members are invited and we encourage parents to attend as well. There will be many LMBA members attending to answer parent questions and to greet all new freshman students coming in.
Hope to see you all there.
Date: Sunday, July 24th
Time: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Location: Concord Township Park (please be aware that east bound Home Road is closed in sections)
Directions to Park: 6385 Home Road
- Cucinova Dining Fundraiser – Wednesday, May 25 Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Enjoy some delicious pizza, pasta, or salads and benefit the band’s general London fund next Wednesday, May 25th. When you order dine-in or carryout and present the linked flyer, 20% of the cost of your purchase will be donated. Cucinova is located on Sawmill Parkway south of Powell near the “other” Kroger.
- Winterline Schedule for Licking Valley & Central Crossing Wednesday, Mar 9, 2016
Saturday – Licking Valley Competition
- Eat lunch before you come.
- Bring a packed dinner.
12:00 Arrive OLHS for rehearsal
3:30 Load trucks
4:00 Trucks leave/students eat packed dinner
4:30 Students leave
5:00 Truck arrives
5:30 Students arrive Licking Valley HS
- Finish unloading trucks, get into uniform, stretch
- Load immediately
- Immediately following, grab your things from our hallway and meet back in commons to be dismissed to your driver
10:00 Arrive OLHS
Sunday – Central Crossing Competition
- Eat lunch before you come.
- Bring $ for a light snack at concessions.
1:00 Arrive OLHS
2:05 Arrive Central Crossing HS
- Unload trucks
- Eat light snack (concessions)
- Get in uniform
3:47 Watch WarEagle Winterline (mandatory)
- Immediately after go to our prop area, stretch
- Load immediately
- Immediately following, grab your things from our hallway and meet back in gym to be dismissed to your driver
7:00 Arrive OLHS
- Students dismissed as soon as trucks are unloaded and uniforms are hung up
- Chipotle Dining Fundraiser on Tuesday, Feb 9 Wednesday, Feb 3, 2016
Celebrate Mardi Gras by joining us for a fundraiser to support Liberty Music Boosters. Come in to the Chipotle at 9733 Sawmill Pkwy in Powell on Tuesday, February 9th between 5:00pm and 9:00pm. Bring in this flyer, show it on your smartphone or tell the cashier you’re supporting the cause to make sure that 50% of the proceeds will be donated to Liberty Music Boosters.