Band Uniform Spirit Day
On the morning of September 26th, the marching band students will be hitting the streets of Powell! Students will go door-to-door in Powell neighborhoods, requesting donations for our new band uniforms. In order for this to be successful we will need approximately 25 adult drivers to transport the kids that morning. Drivers must be adults (no siblings) and able to stay with the students for the entire event. We will also need volunteers to bring in food and drinks that morning to feed our kids before they hit the road. Panera Bread has graciously donated bagels. More information will come out when we have finalized drivers. Please use the following link to sign up as a driver or food provider.
As always, thank you for your support. Let’s make sure our kids go to London in new band uniforms!
- Date: September 26th, 2015 (rain date of 10/17)
- Time: Arrive at school by 8:45am to get instructions, have breakfast and then head out. Drivers should return with kids no later than 1:00pm after having lunch with the kids at a restaurant of choice.
- Attire: Students should wear summer uniforms or spirit wear and comfortable shoes.
- Prizes: There will be small prizes for the car that raises the most money that morning.
- What to bring: Kids should bring money for lunch.