NOTE: band notes are posted weekly by Mr. Hicks on Schoology.
Home Football Game 9/18 (8th Grade Night)
- What to wear: full uniform with summer underneath. Make sure to have black MTX shoes and black socks.
- Students will stay after school and rehearse.
- Dinner provided by LMBA (signup to help here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c054daaac22a46-friday3)
- Release: students are dismissed from the band room after all equipment is stored, and they are checked off by the field commander.
- Please wait for your child outside the band room.
- Please be sure your child brings the uniform to school!
- We will do a post-game show of our full competition, so stay in your seats!
London Meeting Tuesday
We will hold a brief London meeting on Tuesday, 9/22 at 6:00 in the band room. We will be handing out an itinerary and cost sheet so please plan to attend this important meeting.
Dick’s / Field and Stream + Competition Saturday
We will be playing for the grand opening and using donated proceeds toward our band uniform fund.
8:45 AM: arrive at school in summer uniform (we will change into full uniform at the contest).
10:00 AM: perform at the Dick’s / Field and Stream new Polaris Fashion Place location (end at 10:30).
Eat at food court after performance – send money!
11:15 AM: leave for the competition at Canal Winchester.
Arrive at Canal Winchester, get into uniform, and unload.
100 Washington St, Canal Winchester, OH 43110
1:10 PM: warm-up.
2:15 PM: PERFORM!!!
3:15 PM: awards.
5:00 PM: back home.
NOTE: signup for Remind to receive timely text notifications by texting “@lmba-band” to 81010.
Students: $5.00 (with student ID)
Senior Citizens: $5.00 (with Golden Buckeye Card)
6 and Under: Free (just look young)